- Egg donors at North Cyprus IVF can only be between the ages of 19-25. Older donor candidates are not recruited in order to only use very young and healthy donor eggs.
- At North Cyprus IVF Centre, we mostly recruit donors who have donated with us before and contributed to a successful positive pregnancy to term.
- Egg donor screening is our top priority. We make sure that all of our potential egg donors go through a very careful screening process to make sure they are healthy and fit for donation. Only the egg donors in “optimal fertility range” are admitted into our program.
- We do not share eggs between recipients. We stimulate our egg donors with milder stimulation protocols in order not to compromise quality of oocytes in the anticipation of obtaining “more”. The eggs obtained, therefore, are very high quality eggs with high fertilization and pregnancy potential. As the sole recipient of these high quality eggs, chances of pregnancy are very high.
- We can transfer up to 3 embryos at a time, meaning, with more embryos transferred, you have a much higher chance of success compared to a single embryo transfer.
- Our clinic is equipped with high levels of technology which is not available to many other modern clinics in Europe or the United States. For instance, we have been chosen as one of the very select clinics to offer microfluidic sperm selection, which is a technological breakthrough in sperm selection methods to aid with male sub-fertility. This method ensures selection of sperm cells that are genetically viable.
With all these factors combined, it is no coincidence that we have been named “The leading egg donor clinic in Europe”! Please follow this link for more information on our donor egg IVF treatment program.